Tuesday 6 September 2011

Well then since blogger wouldn't let me add anymore photo's to my last ramblings here are a few more tidbits as to what I've been ignoring you lovelies for.
A little bit of bunting just to make me happy and give me yet another reason to sit out in the sunshine.



A cutesy cake I did  for a friends wedding a couple weeks ago, she had no idea the big flowers in the middle were to cover up little bittys finger holes. lol I left it in the fridge for only two minutes. He must have realized he had done something wrong because he came to let me know " mommy I had icing." No worries I thought it looked better after the fix any way, funny how life works sometimes.
Also  been trying to catch up on some scrapbooking these are a couple of my favorites. So much crafting so little time in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment